Maggi : India's beloved fast food

When I reached Rohtang (a pass in Manali, Himalayas), an unusual hunger struck me, ignoring the fact that I had lunch less than an hour ago. The snow was dazzling white and my vision wasn't clear. I saw a bright orange tent at a considerable distance. I went closer to it and I saw a slate hanging on the top of the tent. It said - 'MAGGI RS.50' in running cursive. 
The aroma tickled my nose and made me to enter the tent. There was an aged man who welcomed me and asked, 'so, what will you have' 
MAGGI !!
By the time I observed the tent, my order arrived. A bowl of glowing yellow noodle, with freshly cut and buttered vegetables............

I understood one thing for sure, Maggi tastes better when eaten at a higher altitude.
I'm unfortunate that its impossible to go for me to for a trek every time I eat maggi, But thats how I enjoy it .


Maggi has to be Nestle's greatest invention till date. On this Earth there would be millions of types of packed noodles. But none can compete with maggi. What makes it unique is that its simple to make and does not consume time. 
With time, people have come up with a variety of different dishes that can be made with maggi as the base ingredient. This 'maggi related innovation' is seen all over India. Maggi soup, maggi samosa, maggi paratha, maggi sandwhich etc are all results of innovation. 
The best thing that maggi did after this revolution was to sell the masala or the taste maker separately for a cheaper price. Because ever since maggi occupied the market, people bought it because they liked its unique taste given by the tastemaker. So once they had the tastemaker in the market to be sold individually, they sold like hot cakes. You can add the masala almost to any kind of food that you don't like and make it delicious (except for sweets).

A typical scene on the Indian highways........
\
So here ends the search for the 'fastest fast food'.
This is no science experiment , SO DO TRY THIS AT HOME :)
And for cooing instructions, Cheers Google :)


                                                  A search for all interesting things going
                                                   around the world,
                                                                                                 - Siddharth